Oregon is home to many archives, most rich with collections documenting Oregon’s history. In order to highlight some of these collections containing Portland-area images, Vintage Portland has invited photo submissions from other archives within the region. Today’s photo and text is provided by the Multnomah County Archives.
This is the Multnomah County Gresham Branch Library under construction in 1913. It was replaced by a new branch library at NW Third and Miller in 1990. Located at 410 Main Street, this building currently houses the Gresham Historical Society.