1115 SW Market, 1955

This Victorian Italianate house was on the north side of SW Market Street between SW 11th and 12th Avenues. This building, and the wood frame buildings behind and to its right, are no longer in existence; the site is a parking lot. The brick apartment house in the left background is still standing.

(University of Oregon Libraries)