Station 15, circa 1910

Station 15 firemen playing instruments and pool in the living quarters, circa 1910. Station 15 was located at 590 Spring Street which later became 1920 SW Spring Street. The station still operates from this location.

 

City of Portland (OR) Archives, Station 15 firemen playing instruments and pool in the living quarters, A2001-083, circa 1910.

 

View this image in Efiles by clicking here.