Municipal Auditorium, 1958

Portland’s Municipal Auditorium was built in 1917 facing SW 3rd between Clay and Market. Known over the years as Portland Municipal Auditorium and Portland Public Auditorium, it was extensively remodeled in 1968 and renamed Portland Civic Auditorium. In 2000 it was renamed Keller Auditorium. This 1958 view is south on SW 3rd at Clay.

(University of Oregon Libraries)