This photo comes from Vintage Portland follower, Mel Monsen.
The Powers Portable Delicatessen, owned by Dorothy (on the left) and Charles Powers (by the wheel). The Powers’ Restaurant was at what is now 2383 NW Thurman Street. Can anyone help us with the date on this image? There is no date is associated with the photo, but it was taken before the Portland street renumbering project in 1933.