The Elks Parade on the corner of SW 11th Avenue and SW Morrison Street, 1912.
City of Portland (OR) Archives, A2011-032.34.
View this image in Efiles by clicking here.
The police delegation rounds the corner of SW 11th and Morrison during this Elks parade in 1912. The New York Grocery and other buildings visible on the block beyond are all gone, replaced by the Max turnaround today.
(City of Portland Archives)