The National Cash Register Company’s Lecture Pavilion at the Lewis and Clark Centennial Exposition, 1905.
City of Portland (OR) Archives, A2004-002.290.
View this image in Efiles by clicking here.
We saw the top of the dome on this building the other day; here it is from the front. At the time, the YWCA called the corner of N. Ivanhoe Street and Richmond Avenue home, now it’s the McMenamins St. Johns Pub.
(City of Portland Archives)