NE 22nd Avenue, circa 1950

Oregon is home to many archives, most rich with collections documenting Oregon’s history. In order to highlight some of these collections containing Portland-area images, Vintage Portland has invited photo submissions from other archives within the region. Today’s photo and text is provided by the Multnomah County Archives.

This view of the Louise House, on the Albertina Kerr campus, dates from circa 1950. It is located at NE and NE Sandy Boulevard and comes from the Juvenile Services Commission records.

 

The Louise House, on the Albertina Kerr campus, circa 1950

The Louise House, on the Albertina Kerr campus, circa 1950

 

Access the Multnomah County Archives by clicking here.