The Hamilton Building at 529 SW 3rd Avenue, circa 1963.
City of Portland (OR) Archives, Hamilton Building at 529 SW 3rd Ave, A2011-028, circa 1965.
View this image in Efiles by clicking here.
This nice rooftop view of SW 3rd Avenue looking north shows SW Alder Street and beyond. On the next block, the corner building was replaced by the Loyalty Building in 1928. Next in line is the Hamilton Building at mid-block and the Dekum Building. Beyond Washington Street is the Spalding Building.