Engine 15 still operates out of the 1927-built Station 15 at 1920 SW Spring Street in Portland Heights. The present day engine is considerably newer than this 1920s American LaFrance pictured outside the fire station circa 1948. The driver is identified as Carl Christensen.
Fire Station 9 is now known as the Historic Belmont Firehouse and still stands at the corner of SE 35th and Belmont. Station 9 was nearly new at the time of this photo; many of Portland’s existing historic firehouses are dated circa 1912. The building is now the home of the Safety Learning Center and Fire Museum and the Jeff Morris Foundation.