Dr. Carlton Mast, circa 1940

Dr. Carlton Mast operated his chiropractic practice out of this building at 7434 N. Charleston St. for many years, into the 1970s. The St. Johns-area building still exists, with some structural changes, but it retains its distinctive glass block front windows. VP fan Justin Wassinger purchased a photo album at an estate sale last year and then found it once belonged to Dr. Mast.

(Justin Wassinger)