St. Johns Woods Community Building, circa 1944

The St. Johns Woods Community Building, circa 1944. This view of the building shows the Park ‘n Shop Food Center.

 

City of Portland (OR) Archives, A2001-025.398.

 

View this image in Efiles by clicking here.

N Ida Avenue, 1962

The current site of the Fred Meyer on N Ida Avenue between N Lombard Street and N Willamette Boulevard, 1962.

 

City of Portland (OR) Archives, ZC 4103 : Unidentified building near N Ida Ave between N Lombard St and N Willamette Blvd, A2011-013, 1962.

 

View this image in Efiles by clicking here.