Station 15, circa 1910

Station 15 firemen playing instruments and pool in the living quarters, circa 1910. Station 15 was located at 590 Spring Street which later became 1920 SW Spring Street. The station still operates from this location.

 

City of Portland (OR) Archives, Station 15 firemen playing instruments and pool in the living quarters, A2001-083, circa 1910.

 

View this image in Efiles by clicking here.

University of Oregon Medical School, circa 1937

Aerial view of the University of Oregon Medical School, U.S. Veterans Medical Center, and Multnomah County Hospital, circa 1937.

 

City of Portland Archives, Oregon, A2005-005.1397.1

City of Portland Archives, Oregon, A2005-005.1397.1

 

View this image in Efiles by clicking here.