St. Johns Bridge, 1950

Towing the Council Crest streetcar 503 across the St. Johns Bridge, 1950. According to PdxHistory.com, this streetcar was donated to a North Portland Boy Scout troop and was used as a clubhouse. Learn more about the Council Crest Cars by clicking here.

 

City of Portland Archives, Oregon, A2011-007.710

City of Portland Archives, Oregon, A2011-007.710

 

View this image in Efiles by clicking here.