First National Bank at SW 5th Avenue and SW Stark Street (SW Harvey Milk Street), 1919.
Meier & Frank building on SW 5th Avenue and SW Morrison Street, circa 1927.
SW 5th Avenue and SW Washington Street, 1949.
SW 5th Avenue looking north from Morrison Street, circa 1905.
Engine 21 and crew on SW 5th Avenue and SW Oak Street, heading to a fire, 1916. The engine is a 1913 Pope Hartford with a right side steering wheel. Captain William Heath is in the passenger seat. The car behind the engine is a chief’s vehicle.
Intersection of W Burnside Street and SW 5th Avenue before the widening, 1928.
The Greyhound Bus Depot located on SW Taylor Street and SW 5th Avenue, 1948.