Charles Paul Keyser’s House, circa 1920

Charles Paul Keyser’s house, located at SE 39th Avenue and SE Yamhill Street, circa 1920. Keyser was the Portland Parks Superintendent 1917-1950.

 

City of Portland Archives, Oregon, A2001-030.3808

City of Portland Archives, Oregon, A2001-030.3808

 

View this image in Efiles by clicking here.

Northwest District and Northwest Industrial Aerial, 1971

An aerial of the Northwest District and Northwest Industrial neighborhoods, including a view of the Montgomery Ward building, 1971. The corner of NW 29th Avenue and NW Upshur Street is visible in the bottom left corner of the image.

 

City of Portland Archives, Oregon, A2011-015.164.

City of Portland Archives, Oregon, A2011-015.164.

 

View this image in Efiles by clicking here.

SW 6th Avenue, 1967

Southwest corner of SW 6th Avenue and SW Sherman Street, 1967. The current address for the building is 2305 SW 6th Avenue.

 

City of Portland Archives, Oregon, SW 6th Avenue and SW Sherman Street, A2011-013, 1967.

City of Portland Archives, Oregon, SW 6th Avenue and SW Sherman Street, A2011-013, 1967.

 

View this image in Efiles by clicking here.