It’s been many years since a parking garage was built with ornate columns, and we’re unlikely to see it ever happen again. This garage was built on the southeast corner of SW 5th & Taylor in 1917, replacing the Frazier-McLean Livery Stable, bottom image. The Multnomah County Courthouse can be seen in the right distance of both illustrations. The Standard Insurance Center is now on that block.
(The Oregonian. Retrieved from http://infoweb.newsbank.com)