The Multnomah Block once stood at the north end of Civic Stadium (PGE Park), bounded by W. Burnside and SW Morrison, SW 18-19th and 20th. This view is east down Morrison to 18th. It housed Roy Burnett Motors and several other businesses when it suffered a fire in 1941. In 1944 the shell was converted to The Civic Court Apartments. That in turn was demolished in the mid 2000s and replaced with The Civic condo and The Morrison apartment buildings.