The building at far left of the previous post was the magnificent old Portland High School. Completed in 1885, it stood at SW 14th and Morrison until it was demolished in 1929. The school was renamed Lincoln High School in 1909 and moved to Lincoln Hall (now part of Portland State University) in 1912. Construction began in 1950 for Lincoln’s current Goose Hollow location.
The building can be seen at far right in the illustration from Vintage Seattle.