Jack and Jill’s Tavern operated from the early 1930s at least into the 1950s at 16321 Base Line Road (SE Stark Street now). The night club offered dinners, music and dancing, and stage plays. It’s the site of a pizza parlor now, whose building is listed on portlandmaps.com with a 1926 construction date. Probably the same basic building with many improvements over the decades. Thanks to Roxanne for sending this in.